- B Ploderer, J Fong, M Klaic, S Nair, F Vetere, E Cofré Lizama, & M Galea. (in press). How therapists use visualizations of upper limb movement information from stroke patients: a qualitative study with simulated information, Accepted to JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies.
- S-H. Zhou, J Fong, V Crocher, Y Tan, D Oetomo, I Mareels, Learning Control in Robot-assisted Rehabilitation of Motor Skills, Journal of Control and Decision, 2016: pp 1-25 [pdf]
Peer-Reviewed Conference Publications
- B Ploderer, J Fong, A Withana, M Klaic, S Nair, V Crocher, F Vetere, & S Nanayakkara, ArmSleeve: a patient monitoring system to support occupational therapists in stroke rehabilitation. In Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (DIS 2016), Brisbane, 4 – 8 June 2016 [pdf]
- J Fong, V Crocher, D Oetomo, Y Tan, I Mareels, Effects of Robotic Exoskeleton Dynamics on Joint Recruitment in a Neurorehabilitation Context, in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE/RAS-EMBS International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, Singapore, 11 – 14 August 2015 [pdf]
- J Fong, V Crocher, D Oetomo, Y Tan, An Investigation into the Reliability of Upper-limb Robotic Exoskeleton Measurements for Clinical Evaluation in Neurorehabilitation, In Proceedings of the 7th International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, Montpellier, 22-24 April 2015. [pdf]
- V. Crocher, J. Fong, M. Klaic, D. Oetomo, Y. Tan, A tool to address movement quality outcomes of post-stroke patients, in Proceedings of the International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR2014), Aalborg 24-26 June 2014 [pdf]
See also: Google Scholar Profile