- J Fong, V Crocher, M Klaic, K Davies, A Rowse, E Sutton, Y Tan, D Oetomo, K Brock and M Galea. (2020) Promoting clinical best practice in a user-based design study of an upper limb rehabilitation robot, Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology, pp.1-8
- V Crocher, J Fong, TJ Bosch, Y Tan, I Mareels, and D Oetomo. 2018 “Upper-limb deweighting using underactuated end-effector based backdrivable manipulanda.” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RAL), 3 (3), pp 2116-2122
- W Wu, J Fong, V Crocher, P Lee, D Oetomo, Y Tan and D Ackland. 2018 Modulation of shoulder muscle and joint function using a powered upper-limb exoskeleton” Journal of Biomechanics, 72, pp.7-16.
- J Fong, Y Tan, V Crocher, D Oetomo, and I Mareels, 2018. Dual-loop iterative optimal control for the finite horizon LQR problem with unknown dynamics. Systems & Control Letters, 111, pp.49-57.
- B Ploderer, J Fong, M Klaic, S Nair, F Vetere, E Cofré Lizama, & M Galea. (in press). How therapists use visualizations of upper limb movement information from stroke patients: a qualitative study with simulated information, JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies, 3 (2).
- SH Zhou, J Fong, V Crocher, Y Tan, D Oetomo, I Mareels, Learning Control in Robot-assisted Rehabilitation of Motor Skills, Journal of Control and Decision, 2016: pp 1-25 [pdf]
Peer-Reviewed Conference Publications
- J Fong, V Crocher, Y Tan, and D Oetomo. “Indirect Robotic Movement Shaping through Motor Cost Influence”, in 2019 IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), Toronto, Canada, June 24–28, 2019.
- V Crocher, J Fong, M Klaic, Y Tan, and D Oetomo. “Direct versus indirect visual feedback: the effect of technology in neurorehabilitation”, In 2019 IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER), San Francisco, USA, March 20-23, 2019
- D Kremers, J Fong, V Crocher, Y Tan, D Oetomo. “Sensorless Force Estimator in Rehabilitation Robotics”, in 4th International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR), Pisa, Italy, 16-20 October 2018
- J Fong, V Crocher, R Haddara, D Ackland, M Galea, Y Tan, and D Oetomo. “Effect of Arm Deweighting using End-effector based Robotic Devices on Muscle Activity.” In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology (EMBC), Honolulu, 17-21 July 2018
- J Fong, V Crocher, Y Tan, D Oetomo, and I Mareels. “EMU: A transparent 3D robotic manipulandum for upper-limb rehabilitation.” In 2017 IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), pp. 771-776, London, 17-20 July 2017.
- B Ploderer, J Fong, A Withana, M Klaic, S Nair, V Crocher, F Vetere, and S Nanayakkara, ArmSleeve: a patient monitoring system to support occupational therapists in stroke rehabilitation. In Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (DIS 2016), Brisbane, 4 – 8 June 2016 [pdf]
- J Fong, V Crocher, D Oetomo, Y Tan, and I Mareels, Effects of Robotic Exoskeleton Dynamics on Joint Recruitment in a Neurorehabilitation Context, in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE/RAS-EMBS International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, Singapore, 11 – 14 August 2015 [pdf]
- J Fong, V Crocher, D Oetomo, and Y Tan, An Investigation into the Reliability of Upper-limb Robotic Exoskeleton Measurements for Clinical Evaluation in Neurorehabilitation, In Proceedings of the 7th International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, Montpellier, 22-24 April 2015. [pdf]
- V Crocher, J Fong, M Klaic, D Oetomo, and Y Tan, A tool to address movement quality outcomes of post-stroke patients, in Proceedings of the International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation (ICNR2014), Aalborg 24-26 June 2014 [pdf]
See also: Google Scholar Profile